Final Exam Schedule Fall Semester 2017
||MONDAY DECEMBER 4
||TUESDAY DECEMBER 5
||WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 6
||THURSDAY DECEMBER 7
||FRIDAY DECEMBER 8
||Rhetoric Editing Exam
Grades are due Monday, December 11, 2017.
- If a student has two final examinations scheduled at the same time, he should reschedule one examination in consultation with the instructors.
- If a student has more than two final examinations scheduled for consecutive exam periods, he may reschedule an examination to the study days or to other days acceptable to the instructors involved.
- When more than one section of a course is taught by the same professor, students may take the examination with any section the professor approves. Approval, however, must be obtained before the beginning of the examination period.
- A professor may move an examination to an earlier period in the examination schedule if all the students in the course agree. No final examination may be given before the first day of the examination period (with the exception of examinations in Rhetoric courses).
- A student who desires to take a final examination outside the regularly scheduled period for some reason other than those specified above must obtain the permission of the Dean of Faculty.