Most popular majors: economics & business, history, biology, and government.
International Student Applicants
Applying online is quick and easy. Complete the following checklist and submit with your application:
- Online Application *Printable application
- Common Application or Universal College Application also accepted
- *Supplemental High School Form
- Essay (if submitting separately) *Printable Essay Form
- *High School Report (Print for Counselor)
- *Teacher Reference (Print for Teacher)
- *Optional Personal Reference (Print for other references)
- High School Transcript
- *Declaration of Finances Form (International Students Only -- Print for Parents)
- $30 application fee or waiver document
- Standardized Tests: TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is required and SAT-I or ACT is strongly recommended
- Optional: Send a photograph in e-mail to email@example.com.
Include your full name in the body of the message.
WHAT IS MY DEADLINE?
Priority Deadline (February 1)
Applications completed by February 1 will be given first priority and decisions will be mailed between March 15 and April 15.
Regular Decision (March 1)
This is your last chance to apply to H-SC for admission next fall. If you've been accepted, you have until May 1 to decide whether or not you wish to attend.
WHEN WILL I KNOW IF I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED?
Applicants will be notified via e-mail as soon as a decision is made.
For more information about applying, you may contact Director of Admissions, Jason Ferguson.