Tiger Dollars ID Card
This card may be used as long as you are a student of Hampden-Sydney College.
The College does not issue new cards every year.
- Students must use their Campus ID card for meal plans, library privileges, and admission to some student activities. Meal Plan Dollars can only be used in the Tiger Inn (no alcohol) and campus Coffee Shops.
- The ID card provides current students with restricted access to various Campus buildings, labs, fitness center, and residence halls.
- Students may access their Tiger Dollar accounts using the Campus ID Card at the Campus Store, Tiger Inn, Coffee Shops and select Pepsi vending machines on-campus.
- Students can use the Campus ID Card to make purchases at select locations off Campus (coming soon)
- Student can manage their cards, check balances, add Tiger Dollars, report lost or stolen cards using Student Link. Go to https://services.jsatech.com/index.php?cid=252. Login with Hampden-Sydney College email password.
- You are not allowed to use another person's ID card at any time.
- You will extend the life of your ID card by following the recommendations below:
- Carry the ID in a wallet
- DO NOT use as a tool (opening locks, scraping ice, etc.) for any reason;
- DO NOT punch holes in the card (the Computing Center has a special hole punch if you would like use a lanyard;
- Avoid running cards through dishwashers, clothes washers or dryers.
If you are experiencing difficulty with your card, please bring your card to the Computing Center Help Desk located in the basement of Bortz Library. Ms. Reamer will determine if your card needs to be replaced. If the card has to be replaced, due to normal conditions, there is no charge.
There is a $20.00 charge for replacement due to:
- Holes that have been punched in the Campus ID Card making it unreadable;
- Abused card;
- Lost card;
- Stolen card.
If your card is lost or stolen, report this to the Computing Center or go to Student Link to deactivate your card. You are responsible for your account. It is very important for you to get a replacement card made as soon as possible, come to our office to have another card made and your old card deactivated if necessary.
If you have any questions concerning your Campus ID card, please call Brenda Reamer x6373.