Bagby Hall, room 209
P.O. Box 607
Hampden-Sydney, VA 23943
Hampden-Sydney first held classes on November 10, 1775.
Career Education for Employers
Hampden-Sydney College, the tenth-oldest college in the nation, is dedicated to forming "good men and good citizens." The college prides itself on educating well-rounded men who, through an in-depth rhetoric program and core curriculum, learn how to think critically and communicate effectively. Employers praise our students' integrity and ability to write.
Hampden Sydney's Career Education and Vocational Reflection Office is dedicated to supporting our students and alumni in whatever path they choose to pursue. "You can do anything with a degree from Hampden-Sydney" is our motto. We nurture our partnerships with employers in a variety of ways, including the following:
- we provide facilities for on-campus and phone interviewing;
- we offer an online job form enabling employers the opportunity to list positions on TigerConnections;
- we post internship and job offerings in our library and on our website;
- we welcome a variety of organizations and companies on campus for informal information sessions; and
- we publicize, and attend, several career fairs.
- NEW: we offer capabilities for Skype and other video interviewing! Contact our office for more information.
How can we best work with you? Please feel free to call us at 434-223-6106 or email L. Rucker Snead, III, Associate Dean for Career Education and Vocational Reflection.