H-SC May Term Abroad
Programs are currently being organized for 2017.
Applications available online: December 1, 2016.
Applications and $500.00 nonrefundable deposits due: February 7, 2017.
Deposits can be paid via CashNet when completing the online application or mailed in by check. If paying by check, please do the following:
1. Make check payable to Hampden-Sydney College and add May Term Abroad on the memo line.
2. Mail to:
Hampden-Sydney Business Office
Box 127, Hampden-Sydney College
Hampden-Sydney, VA 23943
2017 PROGRAM DESCRIPTIONS
- Müenster, Germany with Dr. Dirk Johnson & Dr. Brett Martz (Longwood University)
- Full Program Description: German Summer in Münster
- OPEN TO NON-HSC Students
- May 24th-July 2nd, 2017
- 6 Credits
- German 201/202 or 2 German upper level courses
- Cost: $5450. Cost does not included airfare, textbooks, or personal expenditures. Final cost will depend on the number of participants. Estimated price is based on minimum number of 15 students.
More programs are currently being arranged.
Check back soon for more program descriptions!!