Dept. of Human Resources
PO Box 127
Hampden-Sydney, VA 23943
Need to update your
Contact Linda Layne,
Please fax your request to
The College fields NCAA Division III teams in 8 intercollegiate sports.
On-Campus Tuition Remission Program
Employees may attend classes at the College during the regular academic year. Such classes taken on campus do not have to be job-related. The College pays the full tuition costs, and participants in the program are allowed to be absent from the job in order to attend. The following limitations apply:
- The program covers only classes taken for credit.
- This benefit does not apply to May Term classes.
- Employees are allowed to take no more than one (1) course per semester.
- Because of limited classroom space, first priority will be given to full-time College students.
- If work-release time is granted, the hours must be made up during the same workweek, or earned leave time must be used.