Enriching Educational Experiences Survey
NSSE survey items about Enriching Educational Experiences:
- Participating in co-curricular activities (organizations, publications, student government, sports, etc.)
- Practicum, internship, field experience, co-op experience, or clinical assignment.
- Community service or volunteer work.
- Foreign language coursework and study abroad.
- Independent study or self-designed major.
- Culminating senior experience (capstone course, senior project or thesis, comprehensive exam, etc.)
- Serious conversations with students of different religious beliefs, political opinions, or personal values.
- Serious conversations with students of a different race or ethnicity.
- Using electronic technology to discuss or complete an assignment.
- Campus environment encouraging contact among students from different economic, social, and racial or ethnic backgrounds.
- Participate in a learning community or some other formal program where groups of students take two or more classes together.
Return to the previous page