Office of Institutional
Research & Assessment
Christine C. Ross, Director
Welcome to the website for Institutional Research and Assessment at Hampden-Sydney College. The Office of Institutional Research and Assessment reports to the Vice President of College Relations and Administration. This office is responsible for a comprehensive institutional research program, including the systematic collection and evaluation of longitudinal data related to the College's long-range plan; oversee an academic and administrative assessment program to provide data to inform institutional decisions; and to collect, analyze, and report precise and reliable data to state and federal agencies, publications, and campus constituents to assist decision making and policy development.
If you have a question about the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment, please email us at email@example.com.
*NOTE: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open these .PDF files. It is free and downloadable from the Adobe web site.
- Fall 2012 Fact Book
- Fall 2011 Fact Book
- Fall 2010 Fact Book
- Fall 2009 Fact Book
- Fall 2008 Fact Book
- Fall 2007 Fact Book
- Fall 2006 Fact Book
- Fall 2005 Fact Book
- Fall 2004 Fact Book
- Fall 2010 Common Data Set
- Fall 2010 Common Data Set (Excel file)
- Fall 2009 Common Data Set
- Fall 2009 Common Data Set (Excel file)
- Fall 2008 Common Data Set
- Fall 2008 Common Data Set (Excel file)
- Vitae -- Christine M. Curry Ross, Ph.D.
DEPARTMENT REVIEW TEMPLATES
- Returning Student Survey Fall 2004
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE 2007)
- Cooperative Institutional Research Program (CIRP) Freshman Survey Results,
Faculty & Staff Surveys
- Employer Survey (to measure the College's progress toward the goal of preparing graduates for whatever careers they pursue)