Office of Institutional
Research & Assessment
Christine C. Ross, Director
97% of full professors hold doctorates.
NSSE Student-Faculty Interaction Survey
NSSE survey items that assess Student-Faculty Interaction Items:
- Discussed grades or assignments with an instructor.
- Talked about career plans with a faculty member or advisor.
- Discussed ideas from your readings or classes with faculty members outside of class.
- Worked with faculty members on activities other than coursework (committees, orientation, student-life activities, etc.).
- Received prompt written or oral feed back from faculty on your academic performance.
- Worked with a faculty member on a research project outside of course or program requirements.