The student-faculty ratio is 11:1.
As an alumnus, you have the opportunity to meet numerous prospective students and help make their college application process a little easier. If you would like to become an Alumni Volunteer, or simply learn more about the admissions process, please contact the Admissions Office at (800) 755-0733 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Target Cities InitiativeHampden-Sydney has selected certain communities in which to build a stronger presence. Through the Target Cities Initiative, the College will increase its presence in communities that have a strong alumni base and show promise in student recruitment. If you want to learn more about the Initiative, please contact the H-SC Alumni Office at (434) 223-6956 or email@example.com.
"You can do anything with a degree from Hampden-Sydney College"
Alumni Involvement with Career Development at H-SC
- Employ Hampden-Sydney graduates.
- Provide summer internships and jobs for underclassmen.
- Volunteer to serve as an electronic mentor.
- Identify a Career Education representative with each Alumni Chapter.
- Have your organization recruit on campus.
- Accept student resumes and actively forward to viable contacts.
- Call or write the Director of Career Education when you become aware of specific job openings for direct entry hires.
- Introduce the Director of Career Education to hiring contacts in your organization and those with whom you do business.
- Arrange for students groups to visit your place of business for information sessions.
- Volunteer to make presentations on campus.
- Participate in our Alumni Expos on campus.
- Send beneficial reading materials or videotapes for Career Library.
For more information:
Career Education and Vocational Reflection
Mr. L. Rucker Snead III '81
Director of Career Education and Vocational Reflection