Contact us at:
The Esther Thomas
Atkinson Museum of
PO Box 745
Hampden-Sydney, VA 23943
Phone (434) 223-6134
Fax (434) 223-6344
Tuesday through Friday,
10:00 to 12:00 and 1:00 to 5:00.
Open late on Game days.
Past Museum Exhibits and Programs
- 2010-2011 Exhibits
- "Honor This Hill"
- "unBuilt Hampden-Sydney:" Plans, Dreams, Aspirations, and Downright Follies
- "Marking Time: Voyage to Vietnam"
- "Passing Moment" Exhibit
- Landscapes in a Truck
- Käthe Kollwitz Prints to be Exhibited at Atkinson Museum
- Caldwell Collection: Days in Mexico and England, 1941-1945
- The Global Theatre of Hampden-Sydney College
- Ray Kleinlein: Recent Works
- Josef Albers Exhibit: Formulation-Articulation
- Fossils and Flowers: The Evolution Series
- Then & Now: Buildings of Hampden-Sydney College
- Jamestown Archaeology Exhibit at Atkinson Museum
- Beggars and Choosers
- "Somewhere in La Mancha: Four-hundred Years of Don Quixote"
- The Afghan Folio: Photographs by Luke Powell
- “The Inventions of Leonardo da Vinci”
- Margaret S. Watkins: A Retrospective
- Catch & Release: Recent Landscapes by Beverly Rhoads
- Object to Image: Recent Photographs by Pam Fox
- Student Fine Arts Exhibition (2003)
- The Actors Image: The Japan-Virginia Society Collection of Ukiyo-e Prints
- What's Cookin'? Two Centuries of American Foodways
- Broad Stripes and Bright Stars: A Tribute to Hampden-Sydney Alumni of World War II
- Creativity and Resistance: Maroon Cultures in the Americas
- Hampden-Sydney College Memorabilia
- Draper Camera Returns Home