Hampden-Sydney first held classes on November 10, 1775.
1. Establish a single marketing budget for 2013-14 and the four following years.
2. Establish a working group...2011-12
3. Make a five-year commitment to integrated marketing of no less that 3% of the operating budget - excluding personnel costs - annually. 2011-12 (It is necessary that the budget be established before a consultant is hired.)
4. Engage a consultant...2012-13
5. Launch an integrated marketing communications plan in 2013.
6. Constantly assess and adjust the integrated marketing plan...2013-2019
a. Full-time website content editor added to staff in 2012-13.
2. The integrated marketing budget of the College will be established for each of the five years at 3% of the annual operating budget.