Intercultural Affairs Committee
Statement of Purpose
The Intercultural Affairs Committee strives:
- to promote institutional policies that foster the growth and acceptance of diversity at Hampden-Sydney College,
- to promote open and substantive discussion of issues related to diversity on campus,
- to identify the needs of and to provide institutional support for minorities, as defined by race, gender, religion, disability, or sexual orientation, both as individuals and as groups,
- to sponsor programs and other activities that educate the college community about the nature of the diverse and changing world, and
- to support the work of the Office of Intercultural Affairs.