Office of Student Affairs
P.O. Box 5
Hampden Sydney, VA 23943
97% of full professors hold doctorates.
Fraternity and Contract only login instructions
FA13-SP14 Online Fraternity and Contract only selection instructions for February 27-28 (8 a.m. Wed. to midnight Thurs.):
For students on Fraternity housing rosters, awarded 2013-2014 Theme Housing, Sophomore or Junior apartment housing, commuting students, married students, 5th year seniors, students awarded permission to live in Theme Housing for a second year, Chairman of the Student Court and Student Body President and roommates, eligible students who previously submitted a request in February to squat their rooms, students granted special housing exemption and students selected to live in Language/Honors housing are REQUIRED to logon using their H-SC id and password to accept their assignments, housing contracts and select a MEAL PLAN to avoid a LATE REGISTRATION FEE of $100.00.
I. Student registering for room:
- Step 1 -- LOGIN at the following web address: www3.hsc.edu/studentlife/contractroom/ Login with your H-SC e-mail id and password.
- Step 2 -- HOUSING CONTRACT. To confirm your room assignment, you must ACCEPT the terms of the Housing Contract and sign the contract online. The Office of Student Affairs will receive the contract dated at the time you submit the form online. A $100.00 late registration fee will be charged to students who do not sign a contract for housing.
- Step 3 - SIGNATURE PAGE- Submit your e-mail address as a signature in accepting the housing contract.
- Step 4 - SELECT A MEAL PLAN. (Options are based on a student's class status/residence.) Meal plan options are subject to change if a warranted residence change takes place. Questions concerning meal plans should be directed to Ms. Cindy Jones in the business office. Students who do not select a meal plan will automatically be billed for the Unlimited plan
- Step 5 - LOGOUT and PRINT confirmation.
- You should receive a confirmation email from "your own email address" with the same information as printed in Step 5.