Non-Traditional Housing Login Instructions
FA15-SP16 Online Fraternity, Resident Advisor and Non-Traditional Housing instructions to accept housing assignments and sign agreements:
For students on Fraternity housing rosters, Resident Advisors (and roommates if required), awarded 2015-2016 Theme Housing, Sophomore or Junior apartment housing, commuting students, married students, 5th year seniors, students awarded permission to live in Theme Housing for a second year, Chairman of the Student Court and Student Body President and roommates, eligible students who previously submitted a request in February to squat their rooms, students granted special housing exemption and students selected to live in Language/Honors housing are REQUIRED to logon using their H-SC id and password to accept their assignment sign the housing agreement and select a MEAL PLAN to avoid a LATE REGISTRATION FEE of $100.00.
I. Student registering for room:
- Step 1 -- LOGIN at the following web address: www3.hsc.edu/studentlife/contractroom/ Login with your H-SC e-mail id and password.
- Step 2 -- HOUSING AGREEMENT. To confirm your room assignment, you must ACCEPT the terms of the Housing Agreement and sign the agreement online. The Office of Student Affairs will receive the agreement dated at the time you submit the form online. A $100.00 late registration fee will be charged to students who do not sign an agreement for housing.
- Step 3 - SIGNATURE PAGE- Submit your e-mail address as a signature in accepting the housing agreement.
- Step 4 - SELECT A MEAL PLAN. (Options are based on a student's class status/residence.) Meal plan options are subject to change if a warranted residence change takes place. Questions concerning meal plans should be directed to the Student Accounts Manager in the business office (x:6223). Students who do not select a meal plan will automatically be billed for the Unlimited plan
- Step 5 - LOGOUT and PRINT confirmation.
- You should receive a confirmation email from "your own email address" with the same information as printed in Step 5.