Appendix A: Stealing
Stealing includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Cable TV theft.
- Defrauding pay telephones or any other type of telephone system.
- Taking books or other library materials out of the library without checking them out at the desk, depending on the interpretation of the evidence and intent by the President of Student Government.
- Removing any section of library material, such as tearing or cutting a page, or pages, or part(s) of a page.
- Unauthorized access to, or use of, the College computer files, including attempts to gain unauthorized use or access. Unauthorized use of a computer is defined as using someone else’s account or someone else’s file without the permission of the account holder, the owner of the file, or a computing center official.
- Taking of a bicycle without the express permission of the owner.