The student-faculty ratio is 11:1.
Campus/Community ResourcesIn addition to the Counseling Center, there are various resources on campus that may be of help to students who are coping with various personal concerns. Some of these are listed below:
- Career Development Center
- Student Health Services
- Office of Academic Success
- Office of Intercultural Affairs
Within the Farmville area, there are a variety of community resources that may be of help to students who are coping with various personal concerns. The following list of available resources is merely a beginning, and we welcome your additions.
- Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings
- Counseling and Mental Health Services
- Gay Student Support Groups
- Religious Groups and Organizations
Please contact us to let us know how we can better serve you.