The 1000 students come from 26 states, D.C., and 19 foreign countries.
Self-Help & Screenings
Self-help brochures are available in The Wellness Center. Students are encouraged to browse through what is available and take what is helpful.
A variety of self-help brochures have been placed on the H-SC website. Listed below are links to these sources of information:
- Assertive Behavior
- Coping with Death, Loss, and Grief
- Developmental Tasks for College Students
- Masculinity Resources
- Sleep Inducing Techniques
- Stress Information
- Stress Periods for Students
- Test Anxiety
- The Student Counseling Virtual Pamphlet Collection is an on-line collection of self-help brochures and handouts that have been developed by college and university counseling centers across the country.
- The American Psychological Association's Help Center
An Alcohol Use Self-Screening is available on-line.
Click below for a brief mental health screening