1. Add your degree from Hampden-Sydney College to your online work bio, and list yourself as a Hampden-Sydney graduate on LinkedIn.
2. Bring a prospective student to visit campus or send him to the Admissions website to set up a tour.
3. Contact the H-SC Career Education Office about internship or job opportunities at your company.
4. Buy an item from the Hampden-Sydney Campus Store online or in person next time you're on the Hill.
5. Cheer on the Tigers at a live sporting event or watch one online.
6. Attend an alumni event. Check out the Alumni Calendar to find an upcoming event in your area.
7. Does your graduation year end in two or seven? Attend Reunion Weekend, June 2-4, 2017.
8. Follow H-SC on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and kindly give us good reviews on Facebook, Google, and Yelp.
9. Come back to class and learn about “Pivotal Leadership Through History” at Alumni Summer College, June 2-4, 2017.
10. Give to the Hampden-Sydney Fund. It's simple to set up an automatic monthly gift.