of The Record
Letters are accepted in e-mail.
John Lee Dudley '95, Editor
(434) 223-6397, email@example.com, P.O. Box 696
Copyright © 2010 by Hampden-Sydney College.
Opinions expressed in The Record are those of individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the official position of Hampden-Sydney College. Content of The Record is determined by the Editor. Although the Editor welcomes news about alumni, The Record does not print unsolicited articles or articles that are solicited without prior consent of the Editor.
Thomas N. Allen '60, Chairman of the Board of Trustees,
c/o P.O. Box 128
Christopher B. Howard, President
(434) 223-6110, firstname.lastname@example.org, P.O. Box 128
Dennis Stevens, Provost and Dean of the Faculty
(434) 223-6112, email@example.com, P.O. Box 665
Dale Jones, Vice-President for Strategy, Administration, and Board Affairs
(434) 223-6116, firstname.lastname@example.org, P.O. Box 128
H. Lee King ’94, Vice-President for Institutional Advancement
(434) 223-6137, email@example.com, P.O. Box 637
Anita H. Garland, Dean of Admissions
(434) 223-6120, firstname.lastname@example.org, P.O. Box 667
David A. Klein '78, Dean of Students
(434) 223-6128, email@example.com, P.O. Box 5
Glenn Culley, Vice-President of Business Affairs & Finance
(434) 223-6216, firstname.lastname@example.org, P.O. Box 127
Thomas H. Shomo '69, Director of Marketing and Communications
(434) 223-6263, email@example.com, P.O. Box 857
NON-DISCRIMINATION POLICY: Hampden-Sydney College, while exempted from Subpart C of the Title IX regulation with respect to its admissions and recruitment ctivities, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation, or veteran status in the operation of its education rograms and with respect to employment. For information on this nondiscrimination policy, contact the Ofﬁce of Human Resources, Box 127, Hampden-Sydney College, Hampden-Sydney, VA 23943, (434) 223-6220.
(434) 223-6000 WWW.HSC.EDU