Public Service Class of 2004 Internship Sites
|Sen. Trent Lott with his interns, including Brad Israel '04.
- Matthew G. "Matt" Anderson - J.W. Fulbright Commission - Prague, Czech Republic
- R.M. "Michael" Birch - Office of Jerry Dockham (R - 94th District) North Carolina General Assembly, Raleigh
- Nicholas R. "Nick" Camara - Virginia Port Authority (European Office) - Brussels, Belgium
- James R. "Rusty" Foster - Regional Swing Program National Republican Senatorial Committee, Ronald Reagan Republican Center, Washington, D.C.
- Matthew S. "Matt" Hartman - Office of the Secretary General of the European Liberal Democrat and Reform (ELDR) Party, European Parliament - Brussels, Belgium
- Jason L. Holman - Park and Recreation Center - Amelia VA
- Tyler D. Hustrulid - North Carolina office of the Environmental Defense organization, Raleigh
- Robert B. "Brad" Israel - United States Congress, Washington
- Jeffrey R. "Jeff" Monroe - Networks, Inc.; Christian Non-Profit Day Camp, Raleigh
- Ryan K. Rilee - State Pulse, private political information services firm, Richmond , & Virginia General Assembly in the office of the Virginia Senate Majority Leader, Walter Stosch (R - Henrico).
- Thomas O. "Thom" Robbins - Institute of United States Studies, University of London
- Conrad M. Singh - United States Business and Industry Council, Washington
- Hunter Y. Taylor - Department of Conservation and Recreation, National Heritage Division - Richmond
- Bryan P. Thompson - United States Congress, in the office of Congressman Rick Boucher (D - 9th District, VA), Washington
- Donald F. "Donnie" Walter - Maryland House of Delegates, Baltimore, in the office of Delegate Barry Glassman (R - District 35B, Harford County)
| Maryland State Delegate, Barry
Glassman with summer intern,
Public Service Program student
Donnie Walter '04.
Summer Internships - Class of 2005
Summer Internships - Class of 2003
Summer Internships - Class of 2002
Internship/Research Presentations - Class of 2004
Internship/Research Presentations - Class of 2003
Internship/Research Presentations - Class of 2002
For information about summer internships with the Public Service program, contact Dr. David E. Marion at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call him at (434)223-6240.
The Partnership for Public Service: Click here for a site that provides detailed information for those wishing to pursue internships or jobs in the federal government.