The Bortz Library houses 250,000 volumes, 200 print periodicals, several thousand online periodicals, and the Fuqua Technology Commons.
Public Service Program student John Axsom '05.
Public Service Class of 2005 Internship Sites
- John Z. Axsom - Washington office of Congressman Doug Ose, (R-CA)
- James R. (J.B.) Billings - Institute of United States Studies, London
- Joshua D. (Josh) Howell - United States Senator George Allen (R-VA), Richmond office
- Bradley L. (Brad) Jones - Office of the Commonwealth Attorney, Louisa County, VA
- Nathan S. Kelly - Valente & Associates - a Congressional Affairs Firm, Washington, D.C.
- David M. McDonald - City of Richmond, VA
- Browning W. Raines - Southwestern Company, not-for-profit educational book distributing firm
- Zachary H. (Zack) Robbins - U.S. Business & Industry Council, Washington, D.C.
- Wesley R. (Weese) Sholtes - Office of the Commonwealth Attorney, Winchester, VA
- Jason D. Stacy - United States Senator & Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, MD (R - TN) & Fulbright Office, Prague, Czech Republic
- George W., Jr. (G.W.) Zuban - Boy Scout Council of Richmond, VA