Public Service Class of 2006 Internship Sites/Research Topics
- John G. Baker - Office of Congresswoman Thelma Drake (R-VA, 2nd District)
- Samuel T. "Thomas" Currin II - White House, Washington, D.C. Research topic: "International Criminal Courts and Rules for War: Effective or Noble?"
- Jonathan D. Hawkins - Institute for Justice Public Interest Law Firm, Washington, D.C. Research topic: "Eminent Domain and the Kelo Case"
- Samuel J. "Sam" Long, Jr. - office of Senator George Allen (R-VA). Research topic: "Agricultural Disaster Relief 2003 - 2004: A case study"
- Mark J. Pinto, Jr. - Valente and Associates, a D.C. Lobbying firm. Research topic: "Lobbying: Assembling and Petitioning the Government"
- Joe H. Prempeh - Commission on Human Rights and Administrative Justice, Ghana. Research topic: "The Effectiveness of Ghana's Human Rights Commission in the Dispensation of its Duties"
- Richard A. "Tony" Quitiquit - Office of Congressman Randy Forbes (R-VA 4th District)
Summer Internships - Class of 2005
Summer Internships - Class of 2004
Summer Internships - Class of 2003
Summer Internships - Class of 2002
For information about summer internships with the Public Service program, contact Dr. David E. Marion at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call him at (434)223-6240.
The Partnership for Public Service: Click here for a site that provides detailed information for those wishing to pursue internships or jobs in the federal government.