Applying online is quick and easy.
Complete the following checklist and submit with your application:
- Online Application | Printable application
- Common Application
- High School Transcript
- Essay (if submitting separately) | Printable Essay Form
- *Official Transcript Request (Print for Counselor)
- *Teacher Reference (Print for Teacher)
- *Optional Personal Reference (Print for other references)
- Standardized Tests: SAT (Code #5291) or ACT (Code #4356)
- Optional: Send a photograph in e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your full name in the body of the message.
- Information for AP Credit
- Information for Dual Enrollment Courses
What is my deadline?
Early Decision (November 15)
If H-SC is your first-choice school, this is a great way to apply. You'll know quickly whether or not you've been accepted and won't have to spend your senior year worrying about applying to other colleges. Early decision is binding (which means you're expected to attend H-SC if you're accepted).
Early Action (December 15 or January 15)
This is a good choice if you want to get the college application process finished early. With early action, you can still apply to other colleges. If you're accepted, it's non-binding (which means you can choose whether or not to attend H-SC if you're accepted).
Regular Decision (March 1)
This is your last chance to apply to H-SC for admission next fall. If you've been accepted, you have until May 1 to decide whether or not you wish to attend.
Early Admissions Program (July 1)
For High School Juniors Only
If you're a mature high school junior who's already excelling in college-level classes, you can apply for admission next fall. If you're accepted, you'll skip your senior year of high school and head straight to H-SC.
When will I know if I've been accepted?
We will let you know whether or not you've been accepted to H-SC within 14 business days (about three weeks) of getting all your application materials.