And our graduation rate? 10% higher than the national average for men.
H-SC is one of the top liberal arts colleges in the United States, according to U.S. News & World Report and Forbes. It is considered a best value college with exceptional return on investment, our alumni network ranks 4th in the nation, says The Princeton Review, and The Wall Street Journal has ranked us among the top 10 for career preparation.
And if that isn't enough...
- US News and World Report ranks H-SC #96 for Best Value Schools
- The Wall Street Journal has ranked Hampden-Sydney College among the top 10 schools in the nation for career preparation.
- The Princeton Review survey gives professors an accessibility rating of 97
- The Princeton Review ranks H-SC among its top 25 best schools for internships
- Forbes gives the College a Financial Grade of "A"
- Forbes ranks H-SC #100 nationally among liberal arts colleges/universities and #57 in the South
- College Factual ranks H-SC in the top 16% nationwide, and the top 18% in Virginia, among colleges and universities, and among the top 29% nationwide colleges for your money
- The Wall Street Journal has ranked Hampden-Sydney among colleges and universities with high marks in Outcomes, Engagement, Return on Investment, and Career Preparation