Applying online is quick and easy.
Complete the following checklist and submit with your application:
- Online Application | Printable application
- Common Application
- *Supplemental High School Form
- Essay (if submitting separately) | Printable Essay Form
- *High School Report (Print for Counselor)
- *Teacher Reference (Print for Teacher)
- *Optional Personal Reference (Print for other references)
- High School Transcript
- *Declaration of Finances Form (International Students Only - Print for Parents)
- Standardized Tests: A minimum TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 100 or a minimum IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score of 7 is required. In addition, the SAT or ACT is strongly recommended.
- Optional: Send a photograph in e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include your full name in the body of the message.
What is my deadline?
Priority Deadline (February 1)
Applications completed by February 1 will be given first priority and decisions will be mailed between March 15 and April 15.
Regular Decision (March 1)
This is your last chance to apply to H-SC for admission next fall. If you've been accepted, you have until May 1 to decide whether or not you wish to attend.
When will I know if I've been accepted?
Applicants will be notified via e-mail as soon as a decision is made.
Contact Jason Ferguson, Director of Admissions, for further assistance.