- You must use your campus ID card for meal plans, library privileges, and admission to some student activities. Meal Plan Dollars can only be used in the Tiger Inn (no alcohol) and campus Coffee Shops.
- Your ID card provides access to various campus buildings, labs, and residence halls.
- You may utilize your Tiger Dollar account by using your campus ID card at the Campus Store, Tiger Inn, Coffee Shops and Pepsi vending machines on-campus.
- You can use your campus ID card to make purchases at select locations off campus.
- Fishin' Pig
- Granny B's Market
- Pino's (Farmville)
- Worsham Grocery
- You can manage your card, check balances, add Tiger Dollars, and report lost or stolen cards using Student Link. Go to https://services.jsatech.com/index.php?cid=252. Your username and password is the same as your Hampden-Sydney College email information. (Do not include @hsc.edu in the username field)
- You are not allowed to use another person's ID card at any time.
- You can extend the life of your ID card by following the recommendations below:
- Carry your ID card in a wallet
- DO NOT use as a tool (opening locks, scraping ice, etc.) for any reason
- DO NOT punch holes in the card
- Avoid running your card through the washing machine or dryer
If you are experiencing difficulty with your card, please bring your card to the Computing Center Help Desk located in the basement of Bortz Library. We will determine if your campus ID card needs to be replaced. If the card does need to be replaced, due to normal wear and tear, there is no charge.
There is a $20.00 charge for replacement due to:
- Holes that have been punched in the Campus ID Card making it unreadable
- Mishandled cards
- Lost cards
- Stolen cards
If your ID card is lost or stolen, report this to the Computing Center or go to the Student Link site to deactivate your card. It is very important for you to get a replacement card made as soon as possible. An online form is available for you to request a card replacement. Payment will be accepted through PayPal or in person at the Business Office. Come to the Computing Center Helpdesk during normal business hours to pick up your card and have your old ID card deactivated. You are responsible for your own account.
If you have any questions concerning your campus ID card, please contact the Computing Center Helpdesk: (434) 223-6911 or (434) 223-6373.