Many departments on campus hire various assistants. Get your resume ready for graduation—add work experience while you're still a student.
- A list of available student work study positions will be emailed to the student's H-SC email address at the beginning of each semester.
- Click the position link on the list for more information or to apply. You must apply for the position even if you worked it previously.
- Once hired, the supervisor will notify HR.
- If you have never worked for the College, you will need to provide two acceptable forms of ID to HR. Also complete I-9 and W-4 tax forms in Paycom. (An email will be sent with Login information).
- Student Payday is the 2nd Friday of each month (Unless holiday or break).
- Clocking In/Out Directions (pdf).
- Get all the details: Work Study Program Guidebook.